Club Sandwich Salad for 2 with PureBred Multigrain Farmhouse Loaf
- 4 thin slices smoked bacon, cooked and crispy
- 2 firm ripe heirloom tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, chopped (3 cups)
- 4 scallions, chopped
- Mustard Dressing
- 2 slices of PureBred Multigrain Farmhouse Loaf
- 2 grilled Chicken Breasts, cut lengthwise into thin slices
Crumble bacon. Combine tomatoes, lettuce and scallions together, add dressing and toss together.
Toast 2 slices of PureBred Multigrain Farmhouse Loaf.
Spread a little of the dressing on the bread toasted and place on bottom of serving plate.
Top with dressed lettuce. Top with sliced chicken breast and crumbled bacon.