Chicken Salad on PureBred Seeded Wholegrain Sandwich Roll
- 2 breasts of chicken cooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup aioli
- 1 tablespoon Whole-Grain Dijon Mustard
- 1/3 cup roasted, salted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup small-dice celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- Iceberg lettuce
Dice chicken and place in a large bowl. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, almonds, cherries, celery, shallot, and thyme and season with salt and pepper.
Stir to evenly combine, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, about 1 hour.
Spoon chicken salad mixture into PureBred Seeded Wholegrain Sandwich Roll and top with lettuce.