Promise Gluten Free is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Promise Gluten Free may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect information about you when you subscribe to receive updates or offers from us or correspond with us about our products and services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including address, telephone number and email address
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
As a valued customer we require this information about you to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Promotions & Offers - We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Enquiries & Complaints - We will only use the personal information we collect on our contact forms to process your enquiry or complaint and to check on the level of service we provide. We do compile and publish statistics showing information like the number of complaints we receive, but not in a form which identifies anyone. We will keep personal information contained in complaint files in line with our retention policy. This means that information relating to a complaint will be retained for one year from closure. It will be retained in a secure environment and access to it will be restricted.
- Market Research - From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. You can simply decline to participate at the point of contact or, should you wish never to be contacted for the purpose of market research, you can tell us at any time by emailing us at [email protected]
- Social Media - We actively use social media platforms as a way of connecting, and getting closer, to our customers to hear and understand what our customers think about us and our products and services. Occasionally, we may contact you directly via those social media platforms if we would like to share your comments or pictures with other customers or publish them in our marketing materials. We will always ask you if you are happy for us to use your data in this way and will keep any data that you provide to us, such as email address, confidential and secure.
We respect your privacy and we will treat all personal information received from any visitor to our website as confidential. It will only be used for Promise Gluten Free business purposes or, on our behalf, by third party agents selected by us and who have agreed to keep it confidential and who will only use it for Promise Gluten Free business purposes.
We will not distribute, sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. When you agree to receive our newsletter, we will give you the option to tick a box to give us consent to contact you by email with product information, offerings and promotions which we feel may be of interest to you. If you consent to be contacted, you will be added to our email database.
If you wish to be removed from our email database, you may instruct us to do so at any time by e-mailing us at [email protected]
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use session cookies to identify which pages are being used. Session cookies enable us to compile statistics that help us to understand how the Website is being used and to improve its structure. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
CONTROLLING YOUR INFORMATION
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you and we may charge a small fee for this service. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to
Customer Care Department
Promise Gluten Free
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us at [email protected]
We take every precaution to ensure that all information received from our website visitors is as secure as possible to protect against unauthorised access and use. However, please remember that the internet may not be a secure medium and accordingly the security of information transmitted over the internet cannot be guaranteed by us.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
For the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller is Promise Gluten Free, Cashel, Ardara, Co Donegal, Ireland.
Our Website may contain links to and from websites of our partner networks, advertisers, affiliates and others which may be of interest to you. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites will have their own privacy policies and cookies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies and cookies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to these websites.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access to and use of this website is subject to, and constitutes your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept our Terms and Conditions, you must discontinue use of this website.
Promise Gluten Free does not provide any guarantee over the completeness or accuracy of the content of this website and accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions which may arise. The content of this website does not comprise of any professional advice, whether medical or otherwise, and may not be relied on as such. Promise Gluten Free provides no warranty of any kind over this website, whether express or implied. Promise Gluten Free shall not be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever, including but not limited to personal injury, loss of revenue or loss of profit, arising or alleging to arise out of the use of this website.
We reserve the right at any time without notice or consent to make any changes or modifications to any material or content on this website and these Terms and Conditions.